>Kalyan Marvella Water and Waste Management Systems
With the rising concern about the importance of saving water for the future, Kalyan Developers ensures that a range of responsible measures are taken for the conservation and optimum utilization of water. This ranges from conserving rain water, optimizing water usage to recycling of water.
- Water Supply
- Recharging of well through deep well injection.
- Rainwater harvesting in the underground storage tank.
- Filtration of rainwater before storage.
- Water efficient fixtures and water flow limiters to reduce water consumption.
- Water metering system monitors water consumption and wastage.*
(*Check project specifications to see if it’s applicable to this project.)
Sewage treatment plant treats and extracts water (BOD < 30).
Recycled water is used for gardening, flushing and for other purposes.
- Corporation, Municipality Water Supply
- Well water
- Bore well Water
- Rain Water
- Bowser water during emergencies
WASTE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Kalyan Developers strives towards creating the most future-friendly waste management system to keep the environment clean, safe and healthy. Using the principles of reduce, recycle and reuse, there are broadly 6 types of waste that are identified in all our apartments. For each kind of waste there is a color coded bin that is kept for its collection at the apartment premises. With an efficient waste management system, Kalyan Developers aims at bringing about a more hygienic and sustainable living, making space for the future.