Corporate Office:Kalyan Developers,TC-35/1403,
Sreekrishna Building, West Palace Road, Thrissur-680022,
Ph:0487-2332555 | www.kalyandevelopers.com
1. In the case of Resident Indians, please attach a self-attested copy of Passport / Driving Licence / Aadhaar Card / PAN Card.
2. In the case of NRI / PIO / OCI, please attach self-attested copies of the following documents and any other document in evidence of the identity of Applicant and for verification of address. Visa, Passport. Citizenship Certificate. Work Permit Registration Certificate for Self Employed, Copy of PIO / OCI card. Ownership proof of immovable property in the country of residence. A declaration stating that he/she is NRI / PIO / OCI and he/she has obtained NRI / PIO / OCI status from……... date on suitable stamp paper or as prevalent in that country.
3. GST, stamp duties. building tax, property tax, deposits towards electricity and water connection. transformer and underground cable distribution charges and other expenses incidental to power, lighting and drainage connection charges, telephone cabling expenses, 2 years maintenance charges and any other taxes applicable, contribution towards Kerala construction workers welfare fund, one time village tax. owners association / society fund and any other statutory fees / charges levied by the Govt / other bodies shall be met by the purchaser. However, the company / builder does not accept responsibility for any delay beyond their control in obtaining these services from statutory bodies and any expenses incurred for providing temporary supplies for occupation of the premises shall be met by the purchaser.
1. The allotment shall be made on first come first served basis with preferences to the unit desired in the application. However, the final allotment shall be entirely at the discretion of the Company.
2. In the case of NRI / PIO allotment, the provisions of F.E.M.A. / R.B.I. guidelines and any other law, as may be prevailing, shall be applicable.
3. In case the Sale agreement is not executed within forty days from the date of this application, the Booking Application will stand Cancelled.
4. The Applicants must agree that only written and signed commitments by authorised personnel from Kalyan shall be accepted or held valid.
1. The applicant on allotment shall be deemed to have accepted the plans, designs, area, specification which are tentative and agree that Society / Company may effect such variations, additions, alterations, detections, modifications therein as deemed appropriate on its own, on its instruction of any Competent Authority.
2. The Architectural features like elevation, colour combinations affecting the aesthetics of the building, shown in the marketing brochures / 3D are only indicative. Kalyan reserves the right to change the same.
3. A signed copy of allotted car parking layout should be obtained from authorised officials of Kalyan.
1. All correspondence shall be made only to the first applicant in case of joint applications or sole applicant, at the address given / Email in the Application form unless any change is intimated in writing and duly received by the Company.
1. Payments are to be made strictly in accordance with the prices and the schedule of the payment terms accepted and agreed upon. Price stands firm once the allotment is confirmed.
2. All calculations are based on Unit Area, that refers to the area of the unit including outer walls plus common area divided proportionally amongst all the unit-holders of a building.
3. The amount paid in foreign currency shall be considered equivalent to the Rupee value at the exchange rate of the date of actual credit of the amount in the Company's account.
4. All payments due must be paid as per the payment schedule. In case of delay in payment of any dues whatsoever, interest at 18% p.a. shall be charged for the delayed period from the due date till the date of actual payment.
5. GST is payable as applicable on all payments. In the event of cancellation, GST collected in the current financial will only be refunded.
1. On any transfer by the allottee to his / her son / daughter is free for the first time. If it is for another person or the second time, it is chargeable at 3% of the total price.
1. In case if the agreement is not done within 40 days from the date of booking amount realisation, the respective apartment / plot booking will be cancelled and the rate and the same unit will be subject to availability.
2. If the applicant / allottee wishes to cancel the unit after confirmation of booking, or the booking for the unit is cancelled by the Company for violation of any of the terms and conditions by the applicant, the booking amount paid by the applicant / allottee will be deducted from the total price of the unit as cancellation charges.
I / We, the above applicants do hereby declare that the above particulars given by me / us are true and correct and nothing has been concealed therefrom. I / We further declare that I / We have been explained the Standard PACL Agreement in the vernacular language known to me / us by which I / We agree to be bound at all times