The right time to own a home in Kerala is Now

Construction Consultant

The right time to own a home in Kerala is Now

Live safe. Live peacefully.

Kerala, Our small tiny state at the sleepy southern tip of India, in now the focal point of discussions all over the world.

At a time when staying at home is the best you can do, we suggest you choose your home in Kerala.

Here’s why:

* The world is amazed by the efficiency and agility with which Kerala has worked towards containing a pandemic that froze the most advanced economies.

* The state has a healthcare system that is ranked among the best in the world.

* Kerala government has a strong public distribution system that ensures the supply of sufficient ration even during crises.

* Kerala’s real estate sector being strictly monitored by RERA, safeguards all real estate norms and ensures customer rights.

* Is it wise to buy property now?
Yes, real estate will continue to remain an attractive asset and be a sense of security for any buyer. Especially with prices being at a standstill, now is a great time for buyers to leverage this, and as a ripple effect, revive the great Indian economy.

* Additionally, home loans are now at interest rates as low as 7.4%.

* The coronavirus-induced lockdown has started ‘reverse migration’ in the country. More and more people are heading to their villages and home towns in the hope of a more sustainable life. This phenomenon can turn into an opportunity for the beleaguered real estate sector in Tier 2 and 3 cities as these cities may see a spur in housing demand going ahead.

*According to the latest report by ANAROCK Property Consultancy, currently, the top 7 cities including Kochi, Kerala account for almost 70 percent of India’s residential market, with the remaining 30 per cent accounted for in Tier 2 and 3 cities.

* So if you are looking for a safe and peaceful life, look no further, choose Kerala.

We at Kalyan Developers are happy to welcome you to own a home in this beautiful and peaceful land. Kalyan a name that is synonymous with Trust carries forward the legacy by creating homes for happy generations to live in. Browse through our aesthetically designed, functionally engineered, responsibly built and K-RERA approved homes in Kerala’s most connected locations.

Choose between our ready to occupy or ongoing projects in well-networked locations at Kochi, Thrissur, Calicut, Trivandrum, and Kottayam.

Continue Reading
You may also like...
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

More in Construction Consultant

Ongoing Projects

Most Read



To Top