Kerala, Our small tiny state at the sleepy southern tip of India, in now the focal point of discussions all over the world.
At a time when staying at home is the best you can do, we suggest you choose your home in Kerala.
* The world is amazed by the efficiency and agility with which Kerala has worked towards containing a pandemic that froze the most advanced economies.
* The state has a healthcare system that is ranked among the best in the world.
* Kerala government has a strong public distribution system that ensures the supply of sufficient ration even during crises.
* Kerala’s real estate sector being strictly monitored by RERA, safeguards all real estate norms and ensures customer rights.
* Is it wise to buy property now?
Yes, real estate will continue to remain an attractive asset and be a sense of security for any buyer. Especially with prices being at a standstill, now is a great time for buyers to leverage this, and as a ripple effect, revive the great Indian economy.
* Additionally, home loans are now at interest rates as low as 7.4%.
* The coronavirus-induced lockdown has started ‘reverse migration’ in the country. More and more people are heading to their villages and home towns in the hope of a more sustainable life. This phenomenon can turn into an opportunity for the beleaguered real estate sector in Tier 2 and 3 cities as these cities may see a spur in housing demand going ahead.
*According to the latest report by ANAROCK Property Consultancy, currently, the top 7 cities including Kochi, Kerala account for almost 70 percent of India’s residential market, with the remaining 30 per cent accounted for in Tier 2 and 3 cities.
* So if you are looking for a safe and peaceful life, look no further, choose Kerala.
We at Kalyan Developers are happy to welcome you to own a home in this beautiful and peaceful land. Kalyan a name that is synonymous with Trust carries forward the legacy by creating homes for happy generations to live in. Browse through our aesthetically designed, functionally engineered, responsibly built and K-RERA approved homes in Kerala’s most connected locations.